Improve your English language abilities. The goal of this course is to provide students with the skills necessary to comprehend and communicate in English in both a household and professional setting. We provide both group and one-on-one English lessons. We provide a variety of English language courses to fit your needs, whether you are a novice trying to pick up a new language or an experienced speaker looking to brush up on your abilities.
English language learning course goal:
- to boost one’s self-assurance when speaking both professionally and socially.
- to increase the fluency of anyone who possesses a basic understanding of the language.
- to make it possible for kids to learn how to pronounce English sounds.
- to improve kids’ reading comprehension so they can quickly scan a modified text for the key concept.
- to improve the pupils’ writing abilities so they can reply to someone on a piece of information linked to a certain activity.
- to improve kids’ listening abilities so they can comprehend and apply specific knowledge.
Who needs this course in spoken English?
- People who are learning the language and want to or need to enhance their ability to communicate simply
- Those whose English language skills need to be strengthened and who want to communicate more effectively in a variety of situations in their daily lives
- Homemakers who want to learn how to communicate in English successfully for daily needs.
- people who need to increase their English communication proficiency for daily use.
- Those who desire to increase their proficiency in spoken English
Learning Results of a Spoken English Course:
- Give kids the opportunity to practice pronouncing English sounds
- Improve the pupils’ reading abilities so they can quickly scan a modified text for the important point.
- Improve the pupils’ writing abilities so they can respond to feedback and apply knowledge to a specific goal.
- Improve the kids’ listening abilities to help them comprehend and use certain information.
- Improve the pupils’ speaking abilities so they can employ everyday, formal, and social language
- to improve pupils’ speaking abilities so they can utilize common, professional, and social language (within the confines of Breakthrough level.
Our spoken English course includes the following topics:
- Knowing the difference between “Helping Verbs and Main Verbs”
- Understanding the “Practical Implication” of the “Tenses” image
- “Different Sentence Structure” learning
- “Modals with its Practical Implication” learning
- becoming familiar with “Active voice-Passive voice”
- “Communication verb use” training
- Studying “Communication Phrases”
- “Pronunciation Techniques” training
- Knowing the “Nouns and Pronouns” idea
- Writing Abilities
- practical Speaking exercises
- INTENSIVE PROGRAM
What is a Course in Intensive English? This is a class designed to help students that want to become more advanced in speaking, writing and reading English. Most students take the course so they can continue their education at an English-speaking university; others take it to improve their language skills.
2. Express course
Objectives of the course
Language Connections’ Effective English Communication Skills Course for Non-Native Speakers of English is all-skills program that integrates grammar, vocabulary, listening, speaking, reading, pronunciation, and writing — all in an engaging and easy-to-use format that has been embraced by students and teachers nationwide.
With our Effective English Communication Skills Course students will improve their fluency in different areas of English through activities that focus on oral and written expression.